• August 1, 2010 at 10:55 pm

Spouses of Alzheimer’s Needed – Master’s Thesis Research

I know I posted this before – but I Only need 5 more participants to finish my thesis!

I am pursuing my Master’s degree in Communication from Marist College and I am collecting research for my thesis titled: The Use of Social Support by Spouses of Alzheimer’s Patients to Improve Communication. My father passed away from Alzheimer’s June of 2009, so this research is very near and dear to me. If you are a spouse of an Alzheimer’s patient or know someone who would be willing to fill out a simple12 question survey that will only take a few minutes of time, please contact me either by phone (239-292-6701) or e-mail (heidifranzhoyt@gmail.com). I thank you in advance for your time and effort! Heidi Franz-Hoyt

• June 4, 2019 at 3:48 am

First of all, thanks a lot for choosing this very sensitive topic doing your thesis. The pain of Alzheimer’s patients cannot be described in words. Hopefully, you will find your expected participants very soon. Being a freelance writer of https://paperleaf.ca/assignment/, I had to go through deep research on Alzheimer’s patient. So, I know how negligence they are facing as people have very little idea about this disease. Thank you.!