• August 26, 2008 at 11:01 am

My name is Heather Behan, I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist, at Leicester University, UK. I am doing my research into the links between Alzheimer’s Disease, Education and Hobbies. I would like to ask for participants over the age of 65 to take part in my study. The research consists of two different questionnaires. The first is for adults over the age of 65 who do not have a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s. The second is for adults over the age of 65 who do have a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s. The research has been approved by the University of Leicester and NHS ethics committee. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

The questionnaires are online:
    The first questionnaire is for healthy older adults at
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Pz9qvvM672pVRCYL0SiLNA_3d_3d“>Click Here to take survey

The second is for older adults with AD, at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=JyEtnJTEqzNcxrHT4gPbtg_3d_3d“>Click Here to take survey

Thank you

Heather Behan
    University of Leicester
    Leicestershire Partnership Trust

• September 27, 2008 at 10:55 am

Hello,

I would like to ask again for any help with my research on Alzheimer’s disease, education and hobbies. If anyone feels able to take part, that would be great.

Also, if you do not feel able to take part, it would be really helpful for me to know if there is anything I could do to change my questionnaire- specifically if I could give more information about it, or if the age range is too restrictive.

Thanks very much

Heather Behan

• March 19, 2020 at 9:45 am

Hi friends, very informative post. I was looking for some thesis writing help and I found a website that I liked so much for this work.  If you found any problem with your essay or assignment writing work then you should pop over to this web-site where you will find the best help for your writing work. I am also using this service for a long time and never faced any problem with the service of this website.