• May 16, 2021 at 2:17 pm

<span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;” data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"Lab testing is very important before any gemstone or diamond is bought, it has to be certified from a good laboratory. Consumers should be wary when buying gemstones and diamonds and not fall prey to advertising tactics like celebrity endorsements, offers, and discounts; the only way to be absolutely certain is to demand an appropriate government lab certificate, which clearly states the authenticity of the gemstone and any treatments it may have undergone."}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":769,"3":{"1":0},"11":3,"12":0}”>Lab testing is very important before any gemstone or diamond is bought, it has to be certified from a good laboratory. Consumers should be wary when buying gemstones and diamonds and not fall prey to advertising tactics like celebrity endorsements, offers, and discounts; the only way to be absolutely certain is to demand an appropriate government lab certificate, which clearly states the authenticity of the gemstone and any treatments it may have undergone.</span>

• May 16, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Hey dear, My name is donald and I am working at https://gemscience.net/ the best gem lab GSI tests and analyzes all gemological materials to determine whether they are natural or lab-grown Please check this website I have a great experience with them. I have been working with them for many years and will recommend them if you want high-quality services.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by DonaldLChavez.