• May 13, 2012 at 8:36 am

60s teen idol Bobby Vee is battling Alzheimer’s. We are standing with you and your family, Bobby — thanks for all of the wonderful music!
    Bobby Vee – Take Good Care Of My Baby – 1961
    Bobby Vee’s #1 hit, released on August 7th,1961…

• January 15, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Unfortunately, the other day, January 13, 2016, there was an internet hoax that stated that Bobby Vee passed away. This is untrue and Bobby Vee is still battling Alzheimer’s.

• September 19, 2016 at 3:46 am

The true cause of Alzheimer’s is not really known in South Africa or the rest of the world. However Dr. Dale Bredesen an American doctor has been doing research on Alzheimer’s over the past 30 years and has come up with some remarkable results which will ultimately be able to heal this terrible disease. He has stated the following as posted below.
    <h3 style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 0.7em; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.67; font-size: 18px; color: #3b4251; background-color: #f5f5f5;” data-fontsize=”18″ data-lineheight=”30″>The global burden of dementia is staggering, and unfortunately on the rise. Of the 318 million Americans currently living, 45 million will develop Alzheimer’s disease. There are 75 million Americans with ApoE4, the most important genetic risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease. It is expected that by 2050, there will be over 160,000,000 patients with Alzheimer’s disease globally. For women, Alzheimer’s is more common than breast cancer, as women make up over 65% of the patients and 60% of the caregivers. How can we improve this dire situation?</h3>
    <h3 style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 0.7em; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.67; font-size: 18px; color: #3b4251; background-color: #f5f5f5;” data-fontsize=”18″ data-lineheight=”30″>Dr. Dale Bredesen has spent over 30 years researching the treatment and prevention of Alzheimer’s disease, and has recently published the first paper on the Reversal Of Cognitive Decline in patients with early Alzheimer’s disease and its precursors, MCI and SCI. He was also interviewed by Integrative Medicine in October 2015 regarding this pioneering research.</h3>
    He has been part of a World Summit created by Johnathan Landsman comprising 32 medical and health professionals where they show the causes, prevention and possible healing of Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Unfortuanately it is not free but if any one is interested they can contact me at travers@iburst.co.za and I will give them the link. The charge helps pay for further research and costs to present such a world summit. I have purchased this fo myself and working to heal myself.

Travers

• October 18, 2016 at 3:53 am

Extraordinary bit of work! Clearly, it’s looking cool. I’m working with companies offer dissertation proposal online for students. Since my fundamental capacity is composing, I might want to thank you for sharing these ideas.

• March 17, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Outstanding bit of work! Clearly, it’s looking awesome. I’m dealing with organizations provide thesis provide online for learners. Since my essential potential is writing, I might want to thank you for discussing these concepts. Law Essay Writing Services

• April 7, 2017 at 9:39 am

Continuously standby time for you or your domestic as it reduces you and give you incentive to work healthier than beforehand. Dissertation help 

• May 5, 2017 at 3:02 am

Good to know about the things. I believe that there are lot of things like dissertation writing services that can help people in making a good difference in their education.

• May 29, 2017 at 6:27 am

A debt of gratitude is in order for your incredible data, the substance are tranquil intriguing. Need to buy assignment online was the hardest occupation for the understudy before few time however not no more, you can buy an absolutely custom writing paper at low cost.

• August 24, 2017 at 2:44 am

As far as I know anything running on Vive can be run on the Rift as they just use Steam for distribution and the Unity engine (not 100% sure) though there will be exclusives for the Rift on the Occulus store only. Dissertation Time Sony is obviously a platform thing and I haven’t even looked at Gear VR stuff. android tablets in pakistan

• August 24, 2017 at 2:45 am

The refresh is high and the lag low, so most people probably won’t get vertigo or feel queasy, but it’s possible. Also, it’s really easy for your phone to overheat, so you have to turn the brightness down, limiting some of the “wow” factor by reducing the OLED’s contrast ratio. your own it department

• August 24, 2017 at 2:45 am

There are a lot of things you can do with the Gear VR. My favorite, and probably VR at it simplest, is exploring 360-degree photos from all over the world. Pick a location, and spin around like you’re there. Lose a few hours doing that, for sure. islamic books

• November 3, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Thanks for your sharing. Your article is very useful, it gives me more understanding.
    Soundcloud Downloader and Soundcloud to MP3 Converter

• December 2, 2017 at 5:44 am

Students Assignment Help offers excellent Assignment Help Singapore by the experts for UK, Singapore and USA students. More than 3000 experts ensure you Plagiarism free content for your assignment. We are available 24*7 for your assignment support. You can chat with our representative any time.

• May 14, 2019 at 4:11 am

Buy MovieJackets is famous in the leather industry with our best quality of leather and its stuff we are providing service from all over the world with shipping specially free shipping in the USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, and the UK we have our official website from where you are placing your order in a discount price so visit our website which is https://www.buymoviejackets.com/</span&gt;

• May 22, 2019 at 12:20 pm

An outstanding little bit of paintings. Clearly, it’s searching top notch. I’m coping with corporations offer thesis offer online for newcomers. Since my critical capability is writing, I may want to thank you for discussing those concepts. Essay Help

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Eliza george.