• September 1, 2008 at 6:09 am

Dear Caregivers –

This is a great forum and I have truly enjoyed reading all of the topics and stories posted here. I wanted to share with you a very informative educational resource that I’m sure will help.

We know caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease is not an easy journey. You face new challenges everyday and feel frustration when nothing seems to help. You are not alone.
    LightBridge is here to help you succeed and live well as an Alzheimer caregiver.

LightBridge Healthcare Research, Inc. is a provider of learning resources and educational guides based on cutting edge Alzheimer’s disease research custom designed for the at-home caregiver. We understand the complications, challenges, and resulting stresses associated with caring for loved ones afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease
    LightBridge will accomplish this mission by developing innovative educational programs and materials that are:

Based on current research as identified by experts in Alzheimer’s disease research. Developed by experts in Alzheimer caregiving. Rigorously tested by an iterative review process involving researchers, trainers, and caregivers. Multi-lingual and translated into concepts and terms understood by hands-on caregivers from diverse language and cultural backgrounds.

We have an enormous amount of free information and have aligned our organization with not only highly credentialed individuals in the field, but also major institutions that have affiliated with us to ensure that our educational caregiver guides present the most accurate, up-to-date information possible. We’ve received implied, official, and financial endorsement from these fully accredited and both nationally and internationally respected institutions. Their support is critical to our ability to fulfill our mission.

This valuable information is sponsored by LightBridge Healthcare Research and is available through the following link:
    http://www.lightbridgehealthcare.com/

We also have education CD-ROM’s that empowers at-home caregivers with a greater understanding of Alzheimer’s disease. Lightbridge’s CD-ROMs integrate engaging media, including videos and interactive 3-D graphics, with problem-based learning format. Features include:
    · User-friendly navigation
    · Interactive learning methods
    · Encyclopedia-like glossary
    · Frequently Asked Questions
    · Search capabilities
    · Book-marking
    · Links for cross-referencing
    · Links to LightBridge website
    Please feel free to view the demo here: http://www.lightbridgehealthcare.com/demo.xml

😀 15% of all sales will be donated to the national Alzheimer’s Association in continued support of their efforts

Please feel free to share this series with friends, family, or loved ones.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Candace Rayfield
    LightBridge Healthcare Research, Inc.
    You may contact me for more information at crayfield@lightbridgehealthcare.com