• September 7, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Hello

After 29 years dedicated to helping the elderly improving their functionality and finding solutions for people with special needs MILBAT is offering a variety of unique assistive devices it developed for sale to the general public worldwide. We have opened an online store where we plan to sell some of the unique products we have developed for people with special needs. Some of these products we will be offering are patented and some are patent pending.

Our website – http://www.milbat.org.il/scripts/txt.asp?pc=372718590

Our online store – http://www.milbatvirtualshops.com/main.sc

Sincerely,
    Nachman Plotnitsky
    General Director, MILBAT

• February 7, 2011 at 11:03 am

Alzheimer diseases damage the brain cells.Plaques and Tangles these are the major factor responsible for causing Alzheimer diseases.

Health article

• October 11, 2011 at 7:43 am

Alzheimer’s disease is an irreversible, progressive brain disease that slowly destroys memory and thinking skills, and eventually even the ability to carry out the simplest tasks. In most people with Alzheimer’s, symptoms first appear after age 60. Estimates vary, but experts suggest that as many as 5.1 million Americans may have Alzheimer’s disease.

Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of dementia among older people. Dementia is the loss of cognitive functioning—thinking, remembering, and reasoning—and behavioral abilities, to such an extent that it interferes with a person’s daily life and activities. Dementia ranges in severity from the mildest stage, when it is just beginning to affect a person’s functioning, to the most severe stage, when the person must depend completely on others for basic activities of daily living.

Alzheimer’s disease is named after Dr. Alois Alzheimer. In 1906, Dr. Alzheimer noticed changes in the brain tissue of a woman who had died of an unusual mental illness

• March 11, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Free Tinder Plus continues to mention both the Undo and Passport features. However, that could also be reflective of the fact that Tinder Plus Free is already live in a handful of countries at present.
    Learn more about Free Tinder Plus: https://www.behance.net/gallery/46446131/Tinder-plus-dating-app

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  SudeshBhagat. Reason: New Features
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  SudeshBhagat.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  SudeshBhagat.
  • June 2, 2017 at 5:30 am

Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! Thank you for sharing them with everyone!
    slither io

• June 3, 2017 at 5:08 am

Thank your share! I’m very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc!
    fblogin

• June 14, 2017 at 11:50 am

This is great, you are good, i like your post and i still waiting our next post
    Bandar Ceme
    Judi Ceme
    Bandar Ceme Online
    Bandar Ceme Terpercaya

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  jangkrikmewah.
  • June 16, 2017 at 3:28 am

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Gateway offers you packaging supplies in Australia. Skip Bin Hire for the home and work site – Total Skip Bin Hire

• June 21, 2017 at 4:57 am

The information you share is very useful to me, thank you so much for the article
    slither io

• June 21, 2017 at 10:16 pm

good. I really like this, I just found out about this. This was an incredibly wonderful article. Thanks for providing these details.
    happy wheels

• June 21, 2017 at 10:17 pm

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. five nights at freddy’s

• June 27, 2017 at 3:39 am

Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! Thanks your shared!… I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
    abcya

• July 4, 2017 at 10:41 pm

I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
    bloxorz

• July 10, 2017 at 5:57 am

Very good, I think I found the knowledge I needed. I will see and refer some information in your post. thank you.
    slither io

• July 13, 2017 at 5:00 am

I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
    slither io