• March 14, 2010 at 11:13 pm

😀 What does your Love Ones said to you that make you smile?

My mom> My mom asked me were I sleep ?

her daughter which is me>
    I sleep in the other room across the hall with John my hubby

Mom said > with JOHN !! Why are you sleep with him your are not married
    [John n I been married for 29 yrs]

ME> I told her it is alright we are marry

MOM said> i will keep it a secret from your DAD [dad died in 1985]

ME said > okay thanks with a smiles on my face

I walked out of the room and I LOL 😆

so her mind was back early 1980s so I am wondering if she has URI

laura

• March 15, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Cute Laura- thanks for sharing! 😆

My grandma has many funny ones!
    My favorite is when we are driving in the summer, and i have the sun roof open and she says,

MY HAIR MY HAIR, stop driving so fast (going the speed limit) and she members her hair.

So i close it and than she says she hot, haha, its a cycle!

Aww, all the memerios of things she used to say!

Brittany

• March 19, 2010 at 5:53 am

Mom after over dosing on all of her “Take as needed” pills.
    Well I needed them or the Doctor would not have given them to me!

• May 1, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I took my parents to breakfast last Saturday. When the waitress asked for our order, Dad fumbled around with words before finally asking me, “what did I say I wanted?” I said French toast….Dad said to the waitress, yeah, that. Then I said with sausage….dad said to the waitress, yeah, that. Then I said and coffee….Dad said, yeah, that. And lastly I said with sugar-free syrup…he’s diabetic. Dad said to the waitress…No, not that. Give me a cupcake. LOL.

After I told him he wasn’t allowed to have a cupcake, the waitress asked if he wanted cream with his coffee, he said, “How am I supposed to know…ask her” pointing to me.

• July 13, 2017 at 3:47 am

Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! Thanks your shared!… I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
    run 2