• March 14, 2010 at 11:13 pm

😀 What does your Love Ones said to you that make you smile?

My mom> My mom asked me were I sleep ?

her daughter which is me>
    I sleep in the other room across the hall with John my hubby

Mom said > with JOHN !! Why are you sleep with him your are not married
    [John n I been married for 29 yrs]

ME> I told her it is alright we are marry

MOM said> i will keep it a secret from your DAD [dad died in 1985]

ME said > okay thanks with a smiles on my face

I walked out of the room and I LOL 😆

so her mind was back early 1980s so I am wondering if she has URI

laura

• March 15, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Cute Laura- thanks for sharing! 😆

My grandma has many funny ones!
    My favorite is when we are driving in the summer, and i have the sun roof open and she says,

MY HAIR MY HAIR, stop driving so fast (going the speed limit) and she members her hair.

So i close it and than she says she hot, haha, its a cycle!

Aww, all the memerios of things she used to say!

Brittany

• March 19, 2010 at 5:53 am

Mom after over dosing on all of her “Take as needed” pills.
    Well I needed them or the Doctor would not have given them to me!

• May 1, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I took my parents to breakfast last Saturday. When the waitress asked for our order, Dad fumbled around with words before finally asking me, “what did I say I wanted?” I said French toast….Dad said to the waitress, yeah, that. Then I said with sausage….dad said to the waitress, yeah, that. Then I said and coffee….Dad said, yeah, that. And lastly I said with sugar-free syrup…he’s diabetic. Dad said to the waitress…No, not that. Give me a cupcake. LOL.

After I told him he wasn’t allowed to have a cupcake, the waitress asked if he wanted cream with his coffee, he said, “How am I supposed to know…ask her” pointing to me.

• July 13, 2017 at 3:47 am

Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! Thanks your shared!… I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
    run 2

• October 14, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Tutti noi anticipiamo di parlare dell’effettiva alterazione dell’imbottitura in mostra sull’imminente adidas Dame 6 insieme alle persone che indossano calzature Nike Middle Respond Athlete Middle di WearTesters Discord. L’entusiasta preferito delle calzature da pallina da golf attraverso il catalogo ‘adidas’ sta tornando in realtà Nike Bend Scarpe Adidas Yung-96 Encounter Scarpe NURSE 8 REGISTRATE Scarpe Nike M2K Tekno con una rivisitazione contemporanea.