• March 25, 2019 at 12:17 pm

Providing care for a spouse, or any loved one with Alzheimer’s can be a lonely job. As connections once enjoyed with the patient fade, other relationships often suffer as well from a lack of time and attention.

It’s okay to feel lonely, angry, scared and other uncomfortable things. It’s also okay to want to be happy. Maintaining supportive relationships outside of your caregiving duties gives you someone to share your feelings with, good and bad. And that can bring stress levels down.

Do Something—With Friends

Make it a priority to spend time in the company of others:

• Join a support group (in-person or online) to talk about daily challenges.
    • Sign up for a club, team or class to meet others who share your interests.
    • Make plans with someone who makes you laugh. You need it!
    • If you can’t get out, invite a friend to visit. Your loved one may enjoy the change of pace, too.

If you’re a caregiver and dealing with loneliness, what are some ways you are trying to relieve the stress?

• March 20, 2020 at 5:37 am

Music helps. Reading positive articles online is a good way too.

• March 25, 2020 at 8:35 am

Thanks for sharing this information with me. It is a very good and informative post I would like to read more of these posts. By the way, if you are looking for some writing services to help you with your writing tasks I would suggest you visite essaywriting.net.nz/ site. They are one of the best writing services and I have used their services before and really liked it.

• March 31, 2020 at 1:55 am

This type of Pattikadai oil, pressed in room temperature will not be heated during the extraction process and thus retains the nutrition benefits & original taste / flavour. There is no refining process required for these oils. Our Ancestors lived a long and healthy life by using this oil which gave them stamina, strength and immunity.

• April 6, 2020 at 9:22 am

I would like to help out people who take care of people with Alzheimer’s by writing some good essays and articles that they would love to read while taking care of their loved ones. I am a writer and the last essay I wrote was on one of globalization essay topics which I found on https://topicsmill.com/essay/globalization-essay-topics/. I really like this website as it has a lot of topics available on which I can write. I was looking for a new topic to write when I found this post. I believe this website will be very helpful for people looking for topics to write.