• May 14, 2009 at 7:07 am

I am a mother of four children. My older son and daughter are studying at universities away from home. My other two children, a son and another daughter aged seven and nine respectively, miss their older siblings. I want them all to communicate through the internet so that they remain well connected. Where can I get a safe email service for the younger kids?

• May 15, 2009 at 5:17 am

That is indeed a wonderful thought. There could not be a better way to stay connected with your near and dear ones than the internet. http://www.kidsemail.org is an excellent option for you. It provides email services especially for children with unique features like parents can log into their child’s email account, parents can get copies of outgoing and incoming mails of their children, and many such features. These will help parents keep a watch on their child’s internet activities.

• May 15, 2009 at 6:09 am

Yes,good one.Why not have them join this website with a profile page and all. You can message back and forth without anyone else seeing your messages. But why not have them chat in one of the four chatrooms we have here. There is hardly ever anyone in them except for at the schedule chat times.No one ever uses the calm room.