• July 21, 2009 at 2:36 pm

Well, This Therapy Really works,i had a cousin that was diagnosed with Alzheimer like 7 years ago.

Now he es recovering very well thanks to this Therapy!!!. This therapy consist in apply Stem Cell ( Previously collected from a patient’s bone marrow) & Them implanted in the body.

This is the page of the Clinic Where he did the operation, you can check it out an see what is all about:

http://www.regenobody.com/

• July 22, 2009 at 7:08 am

Adult Stem Cell Therapy : is safe, highly effective and presents minimal risk. It begins with a complete medical evaluation performed by the patient’s personal doctor ,who will use the necessary documentation sent by us , to determine the patient’s overall health and eligibility for therapy.
    I went there and checked it out. All I can say is Interesting …very interesting…we will be watching this one more closely
    Once qualified, Adult Stem Cells are extracted from the patient’s own blood and/or fat, via a standard draw procedure. Since it is the patient’s own cells, there is no possibility of the body rejecting its own stem cells. This makes the procedure very safe and non-controversial. The few naturally occurring stem cells are then cultivated into millions of RegenoCells.

The RegenoCell are then sent to our Clinics in Sosua and re-injected back into the patient’s via a IV or IM injection. There they stimulate tissue re-growth and greater blood flow to the affected areas. Because RegenoCells are extracted from the patient’s own body they cannot be rejected by the patient’s body.

A full report is prepared by the treating physician. Follow-up exams will be handled in the Dominican Republic at our RegenoBody Clinical Center, and all medical information is provided to your personal physician.

The treatment is not a cure, IT IS A PROCESS OF REPAIR, that occurs at varying levels. Repeat treatments may be necessary in certain cases : this will be discussed with the patient before initiating treatment.

• August 3, 2009 at 4:44 am

Marcus,

Is this limited, so far, to particular stages of AD. For instance is a person in amild or moderate stage more eligible than a person in an advanced stage?

Peggy B

• August 4, 2009 at 3:21 pm

I don’t know Peggy,but I know how you can find out. I just went to the website and learned more because it is interesting.The website http://www.regenobody.com/ has Patient Information.Click on Procedure Candidate.

I did notice that this is not available in the United States..Is RegenoBody Therapy available in the United States?

Currently, RegenoBody Therapies are only available at our Clinics in Sosua, Dominican Republic, in Japan, Korea and China.