• August 29, 2008 at 7:22 pm

There’s a new dietary supplement available that most people in my family are taking (even me and I’m 36). It reduces oxidative damage naturally, without side effects. I know that most Alzheimers drugs have some hefty side effects and this is a great option for people that are seeing memory decline, but maybe haven’t been diagnosed or are concerned about their brain health. Please check it out for yourself. http://www.memacin.com. There is study data available on the site.

Best of all, the manufacturer is offering free trial samples (there is a $5.95 shipping cost), but it’s a week’s worth. I really like it, it’s called Advanced Memory Complex. I just wanted to share.

• August 31, 2008 at 7:29 am

Thank you for sharing. There are so many memory enhancers available and it is so hard to make the right decision.

I checked out the link. Read the list of active ingredients. It was impressive…but…I would have appreciated more complete information (like the quantities of each used as well as the names of any non-active ones like fillers). Also read the studies. I’m curious…Were humans the subjects in the study listed under View Memacin Study Data? The second study appeared to be a study about oxidative damage due to Alzheimer’s…I could find no mention of the word Memacin. The testimonials are a nice touch…but…I did not see enough to convince me.

In checking out the site I noticed that $5.95 is the cost for shipping and handling of a 30 day supply as well as the 7 day trial pack. Therefore…I suggest that anyone that honestly feels that this product would help… E-mail customer service and get a return e-mail verifying exactly what their 100% satisfaction guarantee means. If a reason of no improvement will produce a full refund (not including shipping charges) of the unused portion of product returned within 30 days of purchase, I would order a single month at $49.95 and save the e-mail as well as all of the documentation required to execute a return. Doing an evaluation of the situation at week 2 will produce more valid results and allow time for a return if Memacin falls short of expectations.

• September 26, 2008 at 9:07 pm

I apologize if this gets posted twice, for some reason it didn’t show up the first time. Here is the list of ingredients:

DHA – 225 mg
    Acetyl L-Carnitine – 225mg
    Alpha-Glycerophosphorylcholine – 225mg
    Phosphatidylerine – 75mg
    Alpha Lipoic Acid – 75mg

Other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, natural vanilla, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze.

The formula is patented so nobody else is providing this combination of ingredients. In my opinion, there are A LOT of supplements on the market that use cheap ingredients at levels that don’t work. This one seems different. For those that have tried it, please post your thoughts.

I don’t know how long the 7-day trial will be available, so I suppose ordering a full bottle isn’t a bad idea.

• August 3, 2017 at 5:48 am

Your article is very useful for me. Thank you so much for posting!!
    * Google Mail