• December 9, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Strickman-Ripps Inc, a casting company, is working on a testimonial commercial about Alzheimer’s patients and their caregivers. We are looking in the New York tri-state area for a daughter caregiver and her mother who has early to moderate stage Alzheimer’s disease to share their story. This is an opportunity to tell your story and help people who may be going through a similar experience.

If you are interested please email strickmanrippscasting@gmail.com or call 212-966-3211 with your name, address, email and phone number. Also, please answer the preliminary questions listed below. You may then be contacted by a researcher from Strickman-Ripps Inc to see whether you and your mother qualify for an in person video interview. If selected for the commercial, the mother/daughter pair will be compensated.

Is your mother currently taking any prescription medication for Alzheimer’s? If so, which medication(s) is she currently taking?

• February 8, 2017 at 1:10 am

Signs of Alzheimer

There are many changes noticed during the early stage of the Alzheimer. Day by day, people deal with the memory loss which disturbs their daily routine. It is necessary to identify the early Signs of Alzheimer if you really want to get rid of that problem. This problem mostly occurred due to the aging, heredity disorder, psychological problem, unhealthy lifestyle and brain injury. Loss of words, unable to remember anything are the primary symptoms of this problem.

• May 30, 2017 at 7:55 am

Heart doubtlessly is one most critical organ of the body. As its capacity is to pump blood, you can’t walk or do a little effort without it pumping appropriately. Corpulence, in any case, has an exceptionally negative impact on your heart wellbeing and prompts issues because of elevated cholesterol that gets kept in your veins. Tips to Treat Ashy Skin Simply

• August 28, 2017 at 1:42 pm

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your post especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your post, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

Regards
    Online Pharmacy

• September 19, 2017 at 6:08 am

Thanks for the information you brought to us. They are very interesting and new. Look forward to reading more useful and new articles from you!
    wings io