• July 31, 2008 at 1:21 am

There is a program coming on PBS TV August 3rd or 4th called “FORGETTING” it is about AD. The site on the computer looks very interesting. I am not sure if I should let my husband watch it or not. I am afraid it may upset him. He is in the moderate stage of AD, knows he has it and gets very depressed.

• August 1, 2008 at 5:35 am

Martini—I don’t think that my partner knows that he has A/D…but…Even if he did, I would probably feel uncomfortable watching a show dealing with that topic with him. Have you considered recording it. You will have a copy to look at as many times as you want and also avoid upsetting your husband.

• August 1, 2008 at 10:45 am

I tend to agree with you cheri. I would love to watch it – looks like it will be an excellent presentation. However even if we did watch it together for a few moments I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to hear it. My partners comments on the side would be, “Who ARE these people? They’re stupid, they don’t know what they’re talking about. Get them out of here…damn crap. GET OUT OF HERE!” 😥 If conditions are right (she’s napping) I may be able to watch some of it.

I also fear that the people whom I would REALLY like to have watch it will be “busy”, not interested or do not have the attention span to absorb the information. Sad. Oh well, let’s hope that the program does some good. I’m sure it will.

Regarding recording it: I understand from the PBS website that it will be viewable online Aug.4th 🙂

EDIT SUNDAY NIGHT AUG 3: grrr not on my local station! 👿

EDIT LATE LATE SUNDAY NIGHT: Happened on the show at 1:30am, watched a half hour together. Her reaction; didn’t understand the tech segments but felt so sorry for those people on the people segments. Hopes we never get that way.

• August 3, 2017 at 5:49 am

• Thank you very much for keep this information.
    * gta 5 cheats pc

• August 12, 2017 at 3:31 am

I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.
    slither io